The school believes in discipline and in firmness, slackness, disobedience and disregard to rule will not be tolerated. In light of common sense or of good manner, any work or action likely to lower the image of the school is regarded as a breach of school discipline. The school reserves the right to expel students whose diligence or progress in studies is considered unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students. Immorality, insubordination or contempt of authority and breaking bounds are always sufficient reasons for immediate expulsion or rustication.
- Parents are required not to enter the classroom to see their child or teacher during class hours without the permission of the Principal. Kindly stick to visiting hours as announced from time to time.
- They are required to inform the school if there is any change in their address/ telephone number.
- Leave for the half-day should not be asked for security reasons. In an emergency written permission must be taken from the Principal and parents should personally come and collect the student from the school.
- All leave applications should be sent in advance before proceeding on leave. Applications should be addressed to the Principal through the Class Teacher.
- Children, when sick, should not be sent to school to attend tests/ classes.
- Parents’ attention is drawn to the fact that criticism of the teacher or school in the presence of the students should be scrupulously avoided because it causes the student to lose respect for their teacher with the consequent failure to them and will retard his/her progress.
- Should there be any legitimate complaint, please see the principal at once or write a separate letter addressed to him. He will look into this matter personally.
- Any communication made by the parents/ guardians should be addressed to the Principal through the Class Teacher.